After your professional carpet cleaning from Crown Carpet Cleaning, please follow these simple steps:
- Place clean towels at all hard surface entries in your home that will be walked on, i.e. Kitchens, bathrooms. Note: DO NOT place towels on the damp carpet, put on the hard surface. Use caution signs floors slippery when wet.
- Your carpet will take from 6 to 48 hours to dry. The weather, the type of carpet that you have and the soil level of the carpet will contribute to the drying time.
- We will supply you with booties for your feet so that you will be able to walk on your carpet. We recommend not walking on your carpet with bare feet or shoes for 24 hours. You can also wear white socks.
- If the weather outside is nice, leave as many doors and windows open as possible. The more air circulation there is, the faster it will dry.
- When it is cold outside, turn on your heater and close all the windows except for one, leave that one slightly open.
- Don’t move furniture back for 24 hours.
- Leave the tabs and blocks under your furniture for 36 hours.
- Vacuum your carpet in 2 to 3 days.
- Most of all--- enjoy your freshly cleaned carpet. Thank you for using Crown Carpet Cleaning. We truly appreciate your business! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call.
Carpet Cleaning Hesperia,Carpet Cleaner Hesperia,Carpet CleaningVictorville, Carpet CleanerVictorville, Carpet Cleaner Apple Valley, Carpet Cleaning Apple Valley and surrounding areas in the High Desert
What To Do After My Carpets Have Been Professionally Cleaned?
Any Questions Or
To Schedule An Appointment Call
Same Day Service Available